Windows 10 is the latest operating system from Microsoft which is offering Windows OS since mid 80s. Now Windows 10 provides you the options which can be configure directly within the operating system but on all the computer there are few settings which can only change in the BIOS. The BIOS is the piece of software which is built into the system’s motherboard and controls everything from boot order of the drives to preboot security options to whether the Fn key on your keyboard activates a function key. You can not access it directly from the Windows as BIOS is the pre-boot environment. You can also learn about How to Draw a Pulley in AutoCAD. Now in order to access the BIOS on the Windows 10 PC you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to navigate to settings. The settings can be accessed by clicking the gear icon on the Start menu.
- Now you need to select Update and Security.
- After this you need to select Recovery from the left side menu.
- Now you are required to click on Restart Now located under Advanced startup. This time the computer will reboot to a special menu.
- In the next step you need to click Troubleshoot.
- After this you are required to click on Advanced options.
- Now you need to select UEFI Firmware Settings.
- Now is the time to click Restart.
After these simple steps your system will restart and it will take you to the BIOS (Basic Input Outout System).