If you are looking for clearing the cookies you need to know where the information is stored in Microsoft’s Edge browserand also you need to know how to delete it. For the people who require quick reminder, the history of browser is a log of the website which you have visited and cookies are the small pieces of data tracked by the websites to remember the things like customization, saved preferences and cache is data which consists of small pieces of websites which are saved on the system to reduce the bandwidth requirements and it will let you speed up the browsing process. The stored data which can be cleared include passwords, form data, pop-up exceptions, full screen and location permissions.You can also learn about How to Change the Name With Which Cortana Calls you in Windows 10.
With Microsoft Edge these things can be clear easily and for that you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to open Edge browser.
- Now after this you need to hit the icon with three horizontal dots in the top right of the window for opening the Moew menu.
- Now click the Settings tab located at te bottom of the More menu.
- Now you need to hit the “Chose what to clear” button under the Clear Browsing Data label.
- Now click on the check boxes next to the category of thing s which you need to delete. You can see the list of options by simply clicking on the drop down tab which says “Show more.”
- Now you need to hit Clear.
- With these simple steps you can easily clear history and cookies in your Microsoft Edge.