Uninstalling unwanted programs from your system is most of the most common as well as important task which almost all the PC users perform. Now if you are using Windows 10 you may not be able to remove the programs effectively from your OS. Program and Features and Control Panel which were present in Windows 7 and XP are still there but both of them will not delete the newer applications. No matter if the program is simple one, a modern Windows 8-styled app or a new fangled Universal application there is a very simple and easy way to remove all of them. You can also learn about How to Use OneDrive in Windows 8. You can also learn about How to Use OneDrive with Windows 8.
In order to uninstall applications from your Windows 10 OS you can follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all open the Start menu.
- Now you need to click on Settings.
- From the Settings menu you are required to click on System.
- Now from the left panel you need to select Apps and Features.
- All of the installed applications will appear in the right panel.
- Now select the app which you no longer need and want to uninstall.
- Now you are required to click on Uninstall button which appears. If the Uninstall button is grayed out then it is a system app which can’t be removed.
- Once Uninstall button is clicked an Uninstall pop-up button will appear and you need to click on it in order ro confirm.
With these simple steps you will be able to uninstall your desired applications.