Cortana is the personal assistant which can be used for setting the reminders and for recognizing natural voice without requiring any keyboard input and it answers your questions by getting the information from Bing search engine. With Cortana, the personal assistant of Microsoft your computer will not just only talk to you but it will also address you by your name on occasion. You can change the your name by which Cortana will call you and it will also let you change the name even after the set up of Cortana.You can also learn How to Access BIOS on Windows 10.
Now in order to change the name of Cortana you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you are required to click on Ask me anything located in the lower left corner.
- Now in the next step you are requried to select the Notebook icon.
- Now click on “About Me”
- After this you need to select the option “Change my name.”
- Now you can write any name of your choice into the prompt.
- Now you need to click Enter for confirming the change in the name.
- Now select “Hear how I’ll say it” in order to confirm that Cortana will speak the name correctly. If Cortan asays it incorrectly just click on “That’s Wrong,” and then you will be given the option to say your name aloud.
- Once you are satisfied with how Cortana says your name you just need to select “Sounds good.”
- Now Cortana is familiar with your name and will pronounce it correctly until you want to change it once again.