Your computer can be used by other without changing the settings of your PC by using the guest account. With the guest account other people won’t be able to install the applications plus they also can’t access your private files. Guest accounts are very useful and handy whenever you need to share your computer with other people temporarily. In Windows 10 turning ON the guest account is not possible from the Control Panel.You can also learn about Filtering Data in MS Excel 2016. For turning ON the Guest account you are required to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you are required to right click on the Windows button and after that you need to select the Command Prompt.
- After this you need to click on Yes whenever you are asked to continue.
- Now in the next step you are required to type in the following command and then click Enter. net user Visitor/add/active:yes
- Now you are required to press Enter twice when you are asked to sett he password. Now by pressing Enter twice a blank password will be created for the account.
- Now you need to type in the following command and then press Enter. net localgroup users Visitor /delete
- Now this command will remove the Visitor user from the default user group.
- Now you need to type type in the following command and then press Enter key. net localgroup guests Visitor /add
- This above mentioned command will add the Visitor user in the guests group.
Switching the Guest Account:
In order to switch to the guest account you need to follow these steps.
- Click on the Windows button.
- In the next step you are required to click on your username.
- Now click on the Visitor.