AutoCAD is an amazing CAD application which is considered as a must have application for the engineers and architects. Wit AutoCAD the productivity has been enhanced to a great degree and creating new designs have become much simpler with saving much of your precious time. In this tutorial you will learn a simple L shaped plate. You can also learn about How to Use Windows Program Compatibility Troubleshooter.
For creating the L shape plate you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you are required to opena new drawing and for that you need to click New.
- Now you have to make sure that ORTHO mode is ON. Click on the icon to turn it ON or OFF.
- Now type z [Space bar], e [Space bar]. This action will zoom extents your drawing area.
- Now you need to activate the line command and for that you are required to click on LINE.
- For drawing the line you need to specify the 1st point of the line at 0,0. Type 0,0 [Enter].
- Now move the cursor towards the right side and then type 8 and after that press Enter.
- After this move the cursor up side and the type 4 and after that press Enter.
- Move the cursor to the left side and then type 4 and press Enter.
- Now move the cursor to the up side and then type 4 again. Press Enter.
- Now move the cursor to the left side and then type 4. Press Enter.
- In the next step close the sketch loop by typing c [Space bar].
- With these above mentioned steps you will be able to draw a simple L-shaped plate in AutoCAD.