Windows 8 has a very close integration with OneDrive which is the online storage service. All of your files stored in OneDrive can be accessed very easily with Windows 8. In this tutorial you will learn how to manage OneDrive files. People now a days are more mobile and they need the files wherever they go so cloud technology comes into rescue. With cloud technology you can store files online and for accessing them all you need is the Internet connection. You can also learn How to Draw Anchor Bracket in AutoCAD.
Uploading Files to OneDrive:
There are few appications like MS Office which saves the files to OneDrive by default however you may have files on your PC which you would like to upload to your OneDrive. For uploading the files on OneDrive you need to follow these simple steps.
- 1st of all you need to click on OneDrive app on the Start Screen.
- Now right click anywhere on the screen and a menu will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Now click on Add Files button.
- After this you will see a list of folders on your computer and from here select the desired folder.
- Once you have found the file which you want to upload then select it and click Copy to OneDrive. You can select more than one file as well for uploading.
- The selected files will be uploaded to the OneDrive.
Accessing OneDrive in a Web Browser:
Now once the files have been added in your OneDrive which can be accessed from any computer that has got an Internet connection. For accessing OneDrive from Web Browser you need to follow these steps.
- Go to www.onedrive.com and then sign in with your Microsoft account.
- All of your files as well as folders will appear now from here on you need to click on the desired folder or file to open it.
- If you are viewing an Office document like Word document you ca click on Edit Document and then select Edit in Word Online in order to edit it.